Tenugui mask goro
A beautifully handmade, reusable Japanese mask. This one of a kind mask is made from a rare limited collection of traditional Japanese Tenugui cloth and has a very soft 100% cotton gauze inner side for the comfort and kindness to your skin. The mask is hand-stitched throughout for a beautiful finish.
We suggest washing before wear and each time after use.
- Hand Made, Hand-stitched in Japan
- 100% soft cotton and 100% soft cotton gauze layers
- Non-medical, Universal medium size, approx 13cm x 22cm (flat)
- This Sustainable mask is made from traditional Tenugui cloth and has two layers.
- Our masks are reusable and can be put in the washing machine. We’d recommend washing by hand or in a mesh laundry bag or on a gentle 30-degree wash.
- The mask can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
- This item is final sale. No returns or Exchange
1 in stock