CLASSY HEN PARTY – KIMONO HEN PARTY
Celebrate your special occasion with our unique and elegant Kimono parties, where you will be immersed in the delights of Japanese culture and the rituals of dressing in Kimono and kanzashi (traditional antique hair ornaments specific to kimono). It’s a memorable way to celebrate your hen party or birthday in style.
These enchanting Kimono parties will give you the chance to learn your name and it’s meaning in Kanji, as well as practicing the traditional arts of calligraphy on the paper fan. Play a game you’ve never heard of to find out each other’s name. Ladies take their handy-work home as a memento, packaged in an exclusive original cotton bag.
Takayo can make your party a fantastic occasion of laughs and surprises, with a uniquely Japanese flavour, at home or a venue of your choice. Having already organised many parties at places with diverse range of location, size and style. Please enquire the list of venues we recommend for you to book.
Making sure everyone can enjoy the precious time with the bride-to-be is essential, and the vast range of different size kimonos will cater for plus size and pregnant women.
SO WHAT’S INCLUDED?
· Beautifully made original party invitations with envelopes or e-invitation
· Each hen will be dressed and styled in stunning kimono and hair accessories
· Each hen will be given a Japanese name and it’s meaning and be learning the calligraphy using the brush pen on the paper fan
· Fun props (parasols, fans)
· Craft materials for calligraphy and fan decorating
· Original cotton bag & Paper fan for each hen
· Travel costs within London zone 4. London zone 5 to outside London to be calculated upon enquiry
Duration – 1 h 45min – 2h
Minimum 8 people / Maximum 35 people
8 people – £35 per person
16-35 people – £30 per person
· Sake tasting workshop
· Tea ceremony experience
· Sushi making class
· Photographer or Photo booth hire