Tenugui mask beans
A REVERSIBLE, beautifully handmade, reusable Japanese mask. This one of a kind mask is made from a rare limited collection of traditional Japanese Tenugui cloth and has a very soft 100% cotton gauze inner side for the comfort and kindness to your skin. The traditional Tenugui cloth is made of very soft cotton and used as face towels or handkerchief nowadays. Each collection is designed with the traditional motifs to create an impactful message and it will only make 2-4 masks from one Tenugui. The mask is hand-stitched throughout for a beautiful finish. The fitted 3D design and breathable soft cotton will solve the problem of steaming up your glasses.
We suggest washing before wear and each time after use.
- Hand Made, Hand-stitched in Japan
- 100% soft cotton and 100% soft cotton gauze layers
- Non-medical, Universal medium size, approx 13cm x 22cm (flat)
- This Sustainable mask is made from traditional Tenugui cloth and has two layers.
- Our masks are reusable and can be put in the washing machine. We’d recommend washing by hand or in a mesh laundry bag or on a gentle 30-degree wash.
- The mask can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
- This item is final sale. No returns or Exchange
1 in stock